A Vegetable Coconut Curry Recipe you can Improvise...
Vegetable Coconut Curry Recipe
IT'S ALL ABOUT IMPROVISATION!
With so much flavour and spice, this vegetable coconut curry is sure to please all appetites.
- 1 Tbs ghee
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbs yellow curry powder
- 4 oz Crimini mushrooms
- 2 Tbs coconut oil
- 3 whole organic canned plum tomatoes
- 1 t salt
- ½ cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1 head cauliflower
- ½ yellow squash
- ½ zucchini
- 3 carrots
- 2 cups + 2 T bone broth
- In a large pan, simmer minced garlic in ghee until fragrant. While garlic simmers, add to a blender curry powder, 2 tbsp bone broth, coconut oil, plum tomatoes, and salt. Blend curry base until smooth.
- Add curry base and remaining 2 cups bone broth to pan. Allow mixture to reduce to half its size, occasionally stirring, around 20 minutes.
- While sauce cooks, chop cauliflower, yellow squash, zucchini, carrots, and mushrooms.
- When reduced, add coconut milk to the sauce. Stir to combine.
- Add vegetables to sauce. Pan will likely crowd—that’s okay. Cook in the sauce until tender, around 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with cauliflower rice or with Paleo bread.
Original Author: https://blog.paleohacks.com/vegetable-coconut-curry-recipe/