Keto Bone Broth and what does this mean? by Marena Slajerova
Keto Bone Broth
Martina Slajerova (with her team of experts), is the creator of a KetoDiet blog, KetoDiet app & cookbooks. She has provided a great photo guide on how to make bone broth. Our recipe varies a little, however the purpose is the same.
What is Keto?
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, moderate protein, low-carb diet that causes ketones to be produced by the liver, shifting the body's metabolism away from glucose and towards fat utilisation.
For a detailed account of the Ketogenic Diet for Weight loss, use this link:
Bone broth is one of the essential keto-friendly foods everyone should know how to make. It's my favorite cooking ingredient that boosts any meals with flavor, edible gelatine, and minerals, and it's also great on its own, especially during cold winter months. Drinking bone broth is one of the best ways to replenish electrolytes (sodium, magnesium, and potassium) and eliminate the symptoms of "keto-flu."
Here is why bone broth is right for you:
- rich in electrolytes (magnesium, sodium, and potassium) - helps with "keto-flu."
- rich in other minerals (calcium, phosphorus)
- rich in gelatine and collagen (keeps your joints, ligaments, tendons, and bones healthy and reduces joint pain, no need to buy expensive supplements for bone and joint health)
- helps with muscle repair (great for physically active individuals)
- strengthens nails and hair and makes them look gorgeous
- helps heal leaky gut
- fights infections (flu, cold)
- great for thyroid health and adrenal fatigue issues
- reduces inflammation (the leading cause of heart disease)
Original Author: https://ketodietapp.com/Blog/lchf/Keto-Bone-Broth