Avocado, Beetroot and Chocolate Pudding Recipe
Avocado, Beetroot and Chocolate Pudding Recipe - a healthy nutritious snack.
Dark chocolate is full of antioxidants and has less sugar than regular chocolate. Avocado is full of healthy fats and the beetroot, well why not add more antioxidants and fibre to this already healthy bowl.
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1 teaspoon of VegEase Beetroot powder
- 30 ml of plant based milk such as coconut milk
- 30 ml maple syrup
- Pinch of sea salt
- Melt the chocolate either in a microwave or the stove top.
- To melt chocolate on the stovetop, place the chopped chocolate in the top of a double boiler over barely simmering water. This method keeps the chocolate away from direct heat, which allows it to melt at a low enough temperature to prevent scorching and separating.
- Add the avocado, beetroot powder, milk, maple syrup, and salt to the blender and process until smooth
- Add the melted chocolate and blend
- Seperate in ramicans and sprinkle with chopped fruit and coconut flakes