Are you experiencing one or more moderate gastrointestinal issues, such as:
- frequent pain or discomfort, indigestion, heartburn, nausea, diarrhoea or constipation
- for at least once a week in the last 3 months?
We are seeking participants who experience moderate gastrointestinal disturbances for a 12-week trial investigating the tolerability and effectiveness of Bone Broth.
- Attendance of 4 appointments of 1-1.5 hours at NIIM (phone interviews can be arranged at 1 and 2 months)
- Testing will include questionnaires, and FREE urine test to assess leaky gut
- After a run-in phase of 4 weeks, take 2x 5g (1 tsp) of the Bone Broth powder daily as per instructions for 8 weeks.
Testing will be conducted at NIIM, 21 Burwood Road, Hawthorn VIC 3122
Chief investigator: A/Prof Karin Ried, Director of Research, NIIM, firstname.lastname@example.org
ENQUIRIES – Please contact the research team