Gut Healing Keto Bread with Bone Broth
Keto Bread, Grain Free and Gut Healing with the Goodness of Bone Broth
Avoiding grain is the first step you can take to heal and restore your digestive system. The second is to add gut healing bone broth to you diet and the third is to replenish the good bacteria.
This Gluten Free Bread is great with the first two steps to healing your gut.
It is high in protein and low in carbohydrates to it is great if you are looking after your weight also.
For this recipe use a standard size rectangular loaf tin (20x 10 cm)
- 2½ Tbsp. psyllium husk powder
- 3 tsp of Broth & CO Bone Broth Powder - plain
- ¼ tsp. sea salt (1.3 g)
- 2 tsp. non-aluminum baking powder (10 g)
- ½ Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds to sprinkle on top
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt or coconut cream
- 3 large free range eggs
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 160°C
- Line the baking tin with baking paper.
- In food processor add the eggs and beat until fluffy, then add the rest of the wet ingredients and blend
- Pour dry ingredients into wet and mix to combine well.
- Pour the batter into tin and top with sesame seeds. The batter will be a little more runny than a traditional gluten bread.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown. You can check if the loaf is cooked by inserting a skewer, if the skewer is dry it is cooked.
- Cool completely before slicing.